What I wouldn't give to go to the Osheaga Festival in Montreal! Not only is Montreal amazing and just plain awesome, but the lineup for the weekend is like a dream. The festival is the weekend of August 1 & 2 and will feature artists like Lykke Li, The Decemberists, The Ting Tings, Arctic Monkeys, and Eagles of Death Metal. So would I go simply for those artists...YES. But wait...who are the headliners you ask--Coldplay and Beastie Boys. Yes believe it. All of these uber talented artists together for one weekend in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Unfortunately I will not be attending because of the price tag [$125 for a weekend pass] as well as potential travel plans that may be in effect at that time. I may just make a playlist on my I-Pod with all of the artists and have my own festival on the beach [take that Montreal!]. Until then, I'll have to settle for local shows and WBRU cheap date concerts!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
osheaga mania.
What I wouldn't give to go to the Osheaga Festival in Montreal! Not only is Montreal amazing and just plain awesome, but the lineup for the weekend is like a dream. The festival is the weekend of August 1 & 2 and will feature artists like Lykke Li, The Decemberists, The Ting Tings, Arctic Monkeys, and Eagles of Death Metal. So would I go simply for those artists...YES. But wait...who are the headliners you ask--Coldplay and Beastie Boys. Yes believe it. All of these uber talented artists together for one weekend in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Unfortunately I will not be attending because of the price tag [$125 for a weekend pass] as well as potential travel plans that may be in effect at that time. I may just make a playlist on my I-Pod with all of the artists and have my own festival on the beach [take that Montreal!]. Until then, I'll have to settle for local shows and WBRU cheap date concerts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that sounds like such a fun festival!
Post a Comment