Saturday, November 1, 2008
Unrealistic Expectations
When I'm finally alone after wanting to be alone for such a long time, it's not what I expected. I thought that all I wanted to do was have fun and live in the moment, but it's not all its cracked up to be. Bars and clubs are filled with guys grinding up on half-naked, trashed girls and all I can do is laugh. I mean don't get me wrong I like to go out and have a good time but to a certain extent. I feel like I'm a 30 year old trapped in a 21 year old body sometimes; all I want to do is to meet an interesting, charming, and funny guy. I watch these romantic comedies (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Made of Honor, P.S. I Love You) and just melt because I don't know if there are guys like that out there or if I'm just setting very unrealistic expectations. I'm ready to move on and get my own apartment, graduate college, get a job and have a serious relationship. Maybe I have to snap out of it and learn to have fun for a little while longer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment